Welcome back! In the last four weeks we have been discussing The Best Boston Restaurants for Gourmet Burgers and the ingredients to make the best and most delicious handmade burgers stuffed and topped. We have praised the versatility of gourmet burgers and their appeal to almost any palette. Burgers can be any flavor profile with the correct topping, stuffing, bun selection, or side order.
This week we will continue our list of the best burger components. To continue with our list of 5 ways to tell a truly authentic gourmet burger, we will quickly recap the last four weeks discussions:
1. Beef, it’s what’s for dinner. For gourmet burgers, or just lean burgers in general, we recommend those with the least amount of fat. Don’t worry, only a little will do. The stuffings toppings and side dishes will make up for the lean amount of fat.
2. Prep and Cooking. Touch the ground beef as little as possible! For optimum cooking make a small indent in the patty before grilling to ensure a round, even burger.
3. Its what’s on the Inside that Counts: Stuffed gourmet burgers are in high demand these days. And who can blame these surprise loving burger hungry fanatics?! Any food item that is stuffed with more delicious food items is fine by me. With so many flavor options how can you choose just one?
4. Let’s Top This Thing Off!: Now being of a creative mind I have made a caprese inspired burger with tomato, fresh mozzarella and basil on a ciabatta bun. This was a delicious combo and I was eager to get grilling again. With endless flavor options these recipes are awesome! And finally, on to the end of the list
5. Let us see your buns and sides! Not just any soggy white bread fast food bun will do for these gourmet burgers we are crafting. Burger buns come in endless varieties and only the Best Boston Restaurants make theirs from scratch. The best homemade buns are made with a little extra seasoning for even more favor variety. Some ingredients include: chives, crushed red pepper, mustard seed, dill, and melted cheese.
Just as important as the bun, are the sides. Gourmet burgers deserve gourmet side orders. We have found a list of delicious side orders that play well with many flavor gourmet burgers. Salads: Mixed Greens Salad Caesar Salad Fruit Salad Potato Salad Pasta Salad Southwest Corn Salad Macaroni Salad Cole Slaw Tomato-Cucumber-Feta Salad Wild Rice and Cashew Salad Starches: Onion Rings Sweet Potato Fries French Fries Fried Zucchini Sticks Mashed Potatoes Mac and Cheese Corn Bread Vegetables: Grilled Corn on the Cob Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Grilled Vegetable Skewers Summer Squash Baked Beans Black Beans It is easy to find quick recipe ideas online. With a quick key word search hundreds of side dish options appear before your eyes. Many restaurants have added their own touch to these delicious side order combinations. Thank you for tuning in for the last four weeks and happy gourmet burger hunting in the Best Boston Restaurants.